We appreciate your interest in having one of the pastors at The Fellowship perform your wedding ceremony. We love weddings and the covenantal expression they carry, and it is our joy to serve you during this special time.
Here’s a few details to keep in mind before requesting a wedding:
1) You must complete the online wedding application.
2) The wedding must be scheduled no later than four months prior to the day of the ceremony and cannot be scheduled more than 6 months in advance.
3) The wedding location must be within 50 miles of Round Rock, TX.
4) A payment of $250 for pastoral expenses must be given to the office no later than 14 days before the wedding.
5) All couples must complete approved premarital counseling sessions.
We understand that times of loss can be difficult and our desire is to serve you and assist you as well as we can. If you would like more details about using our facilities or if you need a pastor from The Fellowship to conduct a memorial service, please contact Claudia Whitehead.