We are so excited that you are joining us for a worship gathering!
Our desire is to keep a safe, contact-free worship environment here at The Fellowship.
Per city ordinances we recommend the wearing of masks to all our attendees during the following circumstances:
- upon entry + exit
- when visiting information booths
- when communicating with other attendees + volunteers
1. Register your child for the service they will attend. One form per child. If you have three children, please feel the form out three times. This is to help us keep Sunday mornings check-in safe, efficient and effective.
2. Arrive on your campus and proceed to the age specific entrance. There will be signage on campus to help navigate you.
3. Masks are required for both parent and elementary aged children.
4. Only one parent will enter children's area (sanitize upon entering).