Widows' Luncheon 2023
Date & Time
April 22, 2023
11:00am - 1:00pm
The Fellowship Round Rock
3379 Gattis School Road,
Round Rock, TX
The Widows' Luncheon is a time of fellowship among widows. Join us for a delicious meal prepared by our own chef as well as prayer and fellowship on Saturday, April 22nd rom 11 AM - 1 PM. While enjoying your meal a team of volunteers will be washing your car and checking all necessary fluids.
What our honored guests can expect at the luncheon:
- GOURMET MEAL: You will be served a delicious, gourmet lunch.
- CAR CARE: With your permission, your car will be vacuumed and washed (weather permitting), and volunteers will check your oil, washer fluid, coolant and tire pressure while you enjoy your meal.
- WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT: You will hear an encouraging message from our church leadership, our Care Ministry & GriefShare® Teams.
- FELLOWSHIP: There will be time to meet and fellowship with other women in our community who have experienced the loss of their husband and who share common challenges.
- RESOURCES: We will provide resources that will give you opportunities to heal, develop friendships, and grow closer to God.
REGISTER HERE TO BE A GUEST AT THE WIDOWS' LUNCHEON
*Please RSVP by Thursday, April 20th!